L - If I have siblings. Yes, I have a brother that’s two years older than me and a identical twin sister. love ‘em. xx
V - 3 big dreams. okay wow, um. work in or run a little cafe/bakery, travel with my best friend, and someday get married.
thanks for asking, sweets. xx
BRUTAL HONESTY HOUR so brutal
- A - If I'm in love.
- B - Who the last person I talked to on the phone was.
- C - How long it's been since I've kissed.
- D - If I have a preference for boys or girls.
- E - How many holes I have in my ears.
- F - Give me any options, like 'hot or cold?'
- G - The last person I said 'I love you' to.
- H - The last person I hugged.
- I - The last time I felt jealous, and why.
- J - Are you insecure. What about?
- K - What my full name is.
- L - If I have siblings.
- M - If I forgive betrayal.
- N - If you want to know how I treat my friends.
- O - If I like my school.
- P - What kind of music I like.
- Q - What the last party I went to was, and when the next will be.
- R - For me to tell 10 of my curiosities.
- S - 2 habits.
- T - 5 things I love unconditionally.
- U - How many texts I send daily.
- V - 3 big dreams.
- W - An idol.
- X - If I've done something I regret very much.
- Y - If I like my town and why.
- Z - Ask any question you want.
today started out very difficult, sort of carrying over the last couple hard, hard days. but since the morning, to this wonderful evening the day has done nothing but gotten better. as well as my perspective. it’s strange to think how completely blinded we get when fear sets in.
“For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind” 2 Timothy 1:7
I’ve spent the evening with a great cup of coffee and lots and lots of prayer. I’m being called for dinner now, but I’m just really very thankful tonight. xx